Sunday, July 22, 2007

1st post

(this was sometime in early March 2006)

Hi all. So Mandisa got voted out last night. What's up with THAT lah!??!???? I was so beside myself! I was hoping Paris Bennet would get booted; yeah she can singlaah and all that, but she's damn annoying to watch. She's so smug, you just want to wipe that look off her face.I just don't know about American Idol anymore....I used to wait for it with baited breath (yeah, I have no life), but these days I find myself channel surfing halfway through it....especially on Wednesday nights when "Come Dine With Me" (Ch 11) comes on at 8.30. God, that show is so funny...people can get downright catty and evil! What I love about the show is that 5 total strangers get together and each person hosts a dinner party at their home each night (week) and they all give each other marks on the menu, food taste, overall ambiance, conversation, decor (!??), etc....this is done confidentially at the end of each episode (person with the highest points get 1,000 GB pounds). These people actually trudge through their hosts home, go through their closets and make snarky comments on their hosts' kids' photos! Yowzaa.I'm just an old voyeur, I love the conflict.And then aaah....I drag my tired, pregnant self up the stairs and go to bed at 9.15pm.That, folks, is what I [normally] do on any given weeknight.
xoxoxxxxxxxxxx!Shazzer wazzer

No comments: