Sunday, July 22, 2007

6th post

RED HOT spice for married life!

Today I rocked my husband's world, joe, don't play play. And all I did was get a manicure! I went to Midvalley to pick up Joy's mended dentures (refer to old blog on that one) and they hadn't arrived yet so I had time to kill. I decided to get the spa mani/pedi-cure special at JJNails (they are very nice there) because I didn't feel like trolloping the mall with a cramp in my side (I think the baby's having a massive growth spurt!) and my feet needed some TLC. Oh! By the by....remember the little toe that almost came off in my horrific freak accident 2 months ago??? It's all better now, thanks all for your concern! It still tingles when you touch it, and it's numb most of the time, but I can live with that. And so....I got the dead skin shaved off my heels and my nails painted a bright, fire engine red! Whoooohoooo! It was the first thing Daniel noticed when he came through the door. You'd think I'd completely let myself go, the way he drooled over them. Haah! In my hectic life, where got time to do my nails, all?!! But nevertheless, I'm glad he: a)noticed, b)appreciated them, c)encouraged me to do 'this' more often! So ladies, what can I say? It's them little things in life, eh?

No comments: