Sunday, July 22, 2007

25th post

body beautifuuul!

Body DYSMORPHIA, more like it!

I just got a look at some post-natal photos yesterday and whoooaa....hang on there a minute....when did I get so FAAAAAAT? I mean, just that morning, I stood in front of the mirror after mandi-ing to towel off, and it didn't register, maaah. So how come, all of a sudden, I look like someone's auntie??? I mean, up to that point, I rather thought I was still quite dishy, whaaat. Turns out I've got some kind of reverse body dysmorphia. Yikes. God, all this while my eyes and, to a larger extent, my brain, must've been deceiving me - or I must be in COMPLETE and UTTER denial. This is definitely a wake-up call...like when Kristie Allie saw her hugeass ass on the cover of the gossip magazines! Let's just hope that never happens here! Not pretty...

1 comment:

Pinky said...

Have you been watching Nip/Tuck or Extreme Makeovers lately? *lol*

If it makes you feel any better, 90% of the women (including myself) out there are no where near Kate Moss or Mrs Beckham unless they all start starving themselves from now until eternity.