Sunday, July 22, 2007

36th post

all choked up

My father used to tell me when I was a small child, that if I tak puasa, the sky will come falling down on me.Hmmmm....looks to me like there are quite a lot of us yang tak puasa, judging on the current air quality!How are you all coping? Milo's been having nosebleeds, and my sinuses are completely out of whack. My eyes sting all the time and I can barely see anything when I'm driving. This is really baaaad....When I lived in Brickfields around the same time last year, the jerebu was so thick I couldn't see the KL Sentral train station from my condo, much less the Twin Towers, of which we normally had a stellar view! I remember how scary that was! It was right after War of the Worlds came out, so it felt like some kind of alien invasion, but nooo....just some open burning activity in the region....but damn scary lah, nevertheless.Anyhooo...all I can say is keep indoors, drink plenty of fluids and pray for clear skies and clean air again. We need it!

No comments: