Sunday, July 22, 2007

29th post

party or what! so true, so true... Suri Cruise - this is funny! googoo ga ga! wet, wild weekend! Spot the diff! How will you age? a day in the life... My dream dog Soul Mate, anyone? a year older, a year wiser...??? BABY NO. 3 a new idola now I''ve seen it all! the Universe answereth! The Secret these all inclusive vacations... The honeymooners! the best and the worst a touch of the super... a new take on Sanjaya... a good laugh good little egg my malaise idol letdown funny dog photo! highly sensitive Lost, the musical come dine with me lah! ultimate con job profound utterly incredible! ulu yam She can blow! My American Idol prediction slapper (for lack of a better header) sore b.side makan what else? things that make you go Hmmmm...! global warming, anyone? my ankle-biters Bubu, Slick, Button and Umbrella Milestones for Princess Lemongrass Happy Birthday to the old gal! Have a great year, people my neck got bigger! thrilled to bits! fat bottomed girls food or lack of stiff weekend! Nivea Bootcamp - day two Nivea Bootcamp - Day 1 goodbye cellulite! happy monday A v. good idea from Robert. Any takers? Blonde Bond think about it the Grinch who stole DeepaRaya all choked up Oct 6th 2006 what''s YOUR latte factor? kekok! My World slapper Photos!!!!! am I the Eskimo? pening kepara! Herba-whaaaat? watch this space Richard''s baby names! gerrrroffff me! (or : An End To Faking Headaches) distant memories...! ...I wax nostalgic before it even becomes a distant memory... Fat Loser''s Joy Luck Club membership for sale here! body beautifuuul! why oh why can someone tell me...? green eyed monstress all quiet on the home front my world cup $0.02 Tom Magnum vs Doc Martin Mes enfants: Sophie et Milo aiyoo, alamak! the horse''s mouth Sophie Milo Beeyooootifoool Couples thank you thank you thank you! season for pink booties open letter from Chris An end to Joy labour party battle of the sexes questions! my salad daze... happy mother''s day! not for singletons! sorry! a real killJOY pukevomit''s out! My friend Liz Are you Perfectly Matched? Agensi Pekerjaan Shaz! FRESH UPDATE: rack of lamb photos, as promised!!! rack of lamb, anyone? Is this a problem??? RED HOT spice for married life! Living Coffee with the most annoying man on TV new maid saga...week 2 Self Maid Woes Speaking of photos..... I hate this picture! Will someone please CHANGE THIS PICTURE!!!!
pening kepara!

Richard's wife complained (to me via Richard) that there are not enough pictures of Sophie up. That's how it is lah, with subsequent children, isn't it? I have about 7 albums of photos of Milo, but only one album featuring Sophie at home. We especially bought a videocam for Milo's birth but neglected to film Sophie's birth! Her papa wasn't even there at her birth because he was watching football in the next room!

Worst thing is, she doesn't even have a birth certificate yet! I procrastinated so much, that now I have to go for 'an interview' at JPN to get her registered and to determine that I didn't buy her off the internet on the black market! Champion lah. Please don't do this to your children. If you're more than 42 days late, They really f(%$^! you up....You have to provide photocopies of your grandmother/grandfather's ic all...passport photos of your entire family, full photo - including feet! - of your new baby, all certified TRUE COPIES of marriage certificates, prenatal appointment cards, etc. It's a REAL headache. Trust me on this.I am so stressed but I brought this upon myself. Urghh.

No comments: