Sunday, July 22, 2007

5th post

Living Coffee with the most annoying man on TV

Paul Basset has GOT to be the most annoying man on television. How he got a half hour show on Discovery Travel and Living about making coffee (for god's sake!) is beyond me. There he is, with headache-inducing camera angling and his unshaven, unwashed, flabby mug on tv every tuesday night at 8. Bad enough there's nothing good on the telly on tuesday nights, still we always hope there's a decent rerun of something interesting on chanel 11. But nooooo...there's this Aussie clown trying to do Jamie Oliver, with coffee!
Eeee ye. So slappable.
Anyway...you all wrote in and said if I was going to complain endlessly about this picture (above) I should change it. Well, I would if I knew how to! As it is, I can't even upload my latest photos to show you guys on this blogsite! Milo's almost 2 and I still have his baby pictures in the gallery. He looks very different now, like a right proper little boy, complete with his Swiss Army haircut and row of gleaming teeth. When he's old enough to understand, I'm going to get Joy to take out her dentures and show him what happens to little children who don't like to brush regularly! Muuuaahahahahahaaa!
I can't believe he'll be a big brother soon. Frankly, as sweet as it is...I do get a bit worried.he's rather rough. He'll throw things at the baby's head, I just know it. He took Daniel's laptop and hurled it onto the floor just last weekend. He loves to throw things at people's heads. Can't imagine where he picked that up, it's not like he sees his mum hurling pots and ceramic horses at anyone at home. He got Joy smack between the eyes with a giant Lego this morning. Champion! What am I going to do with this rugrat? Maybe I should invite Paul Basset over for a cup of Nescafe and arm Milo with an arsenal of little plastic toys! Heeeheheeeee! That would be too cool...

No comments: