Tuesday, July 24, 2007

72nd post

a year older, a year wiser...???

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.

Isn't THAT the truth? I have chronic foot pain - early arthritis (!??) - and I'm thinking...what the hell???? I'm only 33, for God's sake! Ok, Sophie's tea party yesterday was almost a disaster. 1) Milo developed a really gross eye infection - so we had to call his cousins and tell them not to come. 2) The beautiful, pre-ordered ice-cream cake from B&R wasn't ready - due to a really stupid mistake on the part of the staff in their Bangsar branch. If you were there when I went to pick up the cake and saw the commotion, sorry for the huge scene I caused, I was flipping LIVID! Luckily, there was an Angel Cake House two doors away. My parents also braved the potential 'health threat' and rain storm and came bearing balloons and donuts.

A good time was had by all, with two very chocolatey toddlers needing a hose down afterwards!
....to fathers everywhere.....HAVE A ROCKIN' FATHER'S DAY this Sunday!!!

No comments: