Sunday, July 22, 2007

24th post

why oh why

Of all the things that mystify me, why God created morning breath is the one that truly boggles the mind. I mean, yes, God works in mysterious ways and all that, but I'm still trying to get my mind around that one! Do you ever wonder WHY, what on earth could be the reason for so rank a thing, so early in the morning? We all know the biological reason of how a thing like that should be, but do we know why it has to be so? I mean, you've had recreation and romance in the night...and then, the next morning, you need a verrrry thick duvet between your face and his to filter out the said rank morning breath. Talk about killer of moods.Yes, we are talking about it, though I've just brushed my teeth (yay!). Yealah, nowadays that I am actually home to wake up with my husband in the morning, this phenomena occupies my thoughts. That and why God created mosquitoes.Why did He create such things? What could've been the benefit of having such an annoying, bloodthirsty thing in our midst? And while we're on the topic, what are cockroaches put on the earth for? They serve no point or purpose, and can't even be eaten (well, in polite society!).

Why lah? WHY?

No comments: