Sunday, July 22, 2007

43rd post

stiff weekend!

Oh. My. God.I had to get my husband to haul me off the loo - my legs, butt and thighs were so sore and stiff from Friday's bootcamp session! If truth be told, it was a pain in the a$R$% to sit down on the loo, too! You guys try doing lunges and squats for an hour and not feel it afterwards!It wasn't actually like that lah. The girls and I joined an intermediate class session as part of our bootcamp training on friday night, so it was a more gruelling workout. I wanted to 'keep up' with the best of them, so as not to look like a complete wimp, but the body (sigh), is now suffering for it lah. Another thing I discovered about myself: I have absolutely no balance, grace or coordination. It's a wonder I can walk around and not injure myself on a daily basis!Anyway, bring it on....

No comments: