Sunday, July 22, 2007

35th post

Oct 6th 2006

It's Milo's 2nd birthday today! Happy Birthday my sweet! Sorry mummy screamed at you yesterday like a banshee for flinging spagetti at your sister and mummy's lovely white walls...Anyhoooo.....a BIG thank you to Uncle Lawrence in Kuching for the birthday card (and the little extra enclosed!), that was really very nice of you. I'll make sure he doesn't spend it all on candy!Milo's having a birthday party at daycare and we're going to a potluck berbuka puasa-cum-lantern festival party tonight at our clubhouse - but the highlight will be the Gymboree party on Saturday. Man, this guy's social life is better than mine. You know that RSVP rant I went on and on about the other day on the Breakfast Show? Well, two of the three parents who didn't rsvp me (grrrr!!!!), actually called up (sheepishly, might I add) to [finally] let me know they wouldn't be attending with their kids! The power of RADIO, what. Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend and talk to you on Monday!

No comments: