Sunday, July 22, 2007

30th post

am I the Eskimo?

You know that old biscuit about selling ice to an Eskimo? Well, I'm that Eskimo, have always been that Eskimo, and will always be that Eskimo!Ok lah, the fact is, I went out and bought the Herbalife concoction.....waaaah....spent all weekend drooling at my husband's breakfast and lunch...but all in all, it's not so bad lah.
I'm combining it with Jorge Cruise's 3 hour diet, so I'm not exactly starving. It's mind over matter at this point, but my mind has an unnatural preoccupation with food. Daniel says this thing will make me even more fat because it'll trigger some deprivation panic button, which will make me freak out when faced with the reality of everyday mealtimes. I'm actually determined to show him that I've got some (even if it's not a lot) willpower and I can make it work for me. Actually, if anything, being on it has made me more mindful about what and how much I actually put in my mouth everytime I open it. That has to be good, no? Yeah??? Now I just have to get off my lazy bum and start exercising!

No comments: