Sunday, July 22, 2007

33rd post

My World

'My World' according to me, but based on questions by Harper's Bazaar, because I was bored and decided it was time to update this blog......

Your idea of heaven? Having a full night's uninterrupted sleep to wake up to a gourmet food fest expo in the Carribean, with no body issues on my mind and no cellulite on my arse! (I'd know I'd died and gone to heaven!)

Dream job? Food taster to Henry the 8th - the feasts in his day were legendary! Barring that, I also want to clean up after Jamie Oliver cooks for his show, so I can eat his food!...Mmmmmm...

Signature scents?Chicco's Mama Donna Bust Firming Cream. I wear it all over my body and it smells GREAT!

Which historical figure do you most identify with and why? Ghandi, because I'm perpetually starving. And I would walk a mile for something salty!

What makes you laugh? My husband, when we're indulging in mindless pillow talk. Also David Spade's character 'Dennis Finch' in Just Shoot Me.

What or whom do you find sexy?Oddly enough, I find Jeff Goldblum sexy. Also blond Bond, Daniel Craig - no matter WHAT anyone says about him!

What do you have your eye on? The smartfortwo! I want one!!!!

A favourite recent discovery? Magic Knickers from figleaves.com!!!! Bloody fantastic!

Your favourite places to shop? The Piggly Wiggly in Isle of Palms, South Carolina - because there's a Target, Borders, Gap and Starbucks next door. You can find me at Cold Storage, Bangsar on any given day though.

What are the most essential items in your wardrobe? I have three favourite jeans in three different sizes, you know for thin, normal and fat days. Lots of fitted cotton v-neck tees in white or black. Scholls and Birkenstocks for my footsie comfort. I can't wear heels!

A moment when you knew you had grown up? Doing my taxes and registering the births of my children, considering both were an unholy hassle - the doing, not the children!

On your bedstand? Shape magazine (Sept issue), lip balm, flask of water, Barney Goes to Bed (for Milo) and The Art of Dying by Vena Cork.

Trademark accessories? My wedding band.

No comments: