Sunday, July 22, 2007

9th post

pukevomit's out!

Good God! Thank heavens Paris Bennet is finally OUT!I can't stand the little chipmunked-faced strutter! Yes she could sing, but she was SO ANNOYING TO WATCH.What was it about Paris that put me off so much, you ask? Well, she was damn mengada-ngada, for one. The way she gushed, "Thank You!" to everything, the way she danced, the way she smiled, they way she wore her hair - even her wardrobe was annoying! But the worst thing about her was the way she talked.I mean, come on lah. If you can have such a strong, deep voice singing, don't tell me your normal talking voice is so like that one! She was so putting it on. Did she think it upd her 'cute factor' or what? Well, she's not cute in any literal or figurative sense if you ask me, so this act was just (as Simon put it) pure indulgence! puke vomit. reeeetchhh!My Idol finalist prediction: I'd have to say Kat and Chris, to be perfectly honest...even though my heart is with Elliot and Taylor. I think Taylor and Eliot are the better performers/singers, but I think the American voters will vote for eye candy or rockballs (?). We'll see if I'm right.In other news...I'll be bringing my little monkey, Milo, to the Rack of Lamb Cookout on Saturday to watch Uncle Richard dessecrate what is probably copious amounts of otherwise perfectly good meat. I hope he (Milo, that is) doesn't get overly excited. That said, I hope Richard doesn't get overly excited! He might just burn something! Since my husband is going to be quite busy organising a party at Chez Kraehenbuehl for later that night, he may not be there, so I may have to bring Joy and her dentures to watch over Milo. I hope she doesn't break her teeth (again). If you feel like you know her so well from all my blogging, well come on down and get a good look (teruk kan, I ni?). Sorrylah, I forgot, this ain't the zoo, though it may turn out to be a three-ring-circus!Have a great weekend! Baaaaa-aaaaa-aaaa!

No comments: