Sunday, July 22, 2007

15th post

season for pink booties

Congratulations to Angelina Jolie, Faye Wong and Gerri Halliwell....seems like it's a season for baby girls this spring! Hmmmm!I've not much to report, just generally pissed off about the traffic situation in town, especially in Sg Buloh (they've cut off access to the Sierramas bridge off the Sg Buloh toll plaza). I was actually the last car to access that bridge on Saturday afternoon....I put on the waterworks...actually cried like a baby, begging the roadwork guys to let me through when they started barricading the bridge...It helped that Milo was screaming in his car seat as well....They let me through but not the Mercedes behind me. Motorists have to now do a chronic u-turn down the road but this will take hours. Believe me. The traffic is backed up from Damansara Damai, Sri Damansara, etc!What to do lah - I'm getting as much info on home births as I can on the net, in case of an emergency. I better get to know my neighbours better...find out who actually has a medical degree and might know a thing or two about delivering babies!On a fantastic note, my friend and neighbout, Allie, has hooked me up with a GREAT temporary housemaid...she's a dreamboat! Milo is in love with her and she's so cheerful and helpful and SMART, it's great!....I hope we can keep her! The new baby's nanny will be arriving in mid June, so no shortage of help there. This is where all our gaji is going to nowadays! That, and petrol, since we have to travel a hundred miles to do u-turns anywhere.Pokailah, pokai...but happy, tak pe...kan?

No comments: