Tuesday, July 24, 2007

71st post

BABY NO. 3

Yaaay!!! I'm pregnant!

No laaah...just kidding!!! [Daniel would kill me if I revealed that here without telling him first!] :-)

Just thought I'd get your heart racing, since I haven't updated this blog for ages. Actually, we do have a new little bundle of joy - and he's 10 months old and verrrrry hairy! Couldn't come up with a name for him, so at the moment, he's called Bugly - for 'butt-ugly'. He's the perfect little pet - and knows how to sit on command! - which is more than I can say for my own 2 kids at the moment!

Speaking of which, Sophie is celebrating her very FIRST birthday tomorrow (June 14th)! I'm so excited! We're just having a little family tea party in the afternoon with the grandparents, and my sister and her kids, Layla and Johan. Lots of chocolate ice cream cake, sarnies and the requisite chicken nuggets and fries! Yum! She'll have a 'proper' big girl party when she turns 2, just like Milo did.It really blows my mind to think that a year has passed - she's practically (and literally!) running circles around us now, and being just as rambunctious as her big brother was, and still is. But you guys haven't seen her pictures lately, huh? Well, I'll just have to remedy that, won't I...
*thank you, Uncle Lawrence Yek for the lovely card and ang pow for Sophie! That was very sweet of you to remember her birthday!*

ps: I'm really not pregnant.

No comments: