Monday, July 23, 2007

49th post

Happy Birthday to the old gal!

January 9th. Remember this date.Happy birthday to MEEEEE, yaddayaddayadda...!I'm actually more excited about Richard taking his wife to the hospital this morning and HOPE that she has a safe delivery (today? Please??!) so Marissa and I can share the same birth date! Wooohooo! Wouldn't that be SOMETHING!???!Weird or whaaaaaat? But totally cool, maaaaah!Anyway, things have been on the up and up.... I got a call from BSC (Bangsar Shopping Centre) of all people/places and they told me the FANTASTIC news.....I'VE WON THE GRAND PRIZE in their Christmas Advent Calender lucky draw!!!!! I was flumoxed! The only thing I've ever won in my life was a Lionel Richie cassette from 7Eleven back in 1984! So, you ask, what did I win?......heh heh hehhhhh! This will make the hardiest of you contest professionals weep....!A 4 day, 3 night stay at Club Med Kani, MALDIVES, all inclusive!A Pearl necklace from Amita worth !!!A Gold and Ruby ring from Fa'iq Jewellers worth !!!!Costume Jewellry from French Bijoux worth !!!I was so excited I almost fainted! Now I can understand why some people make it a habit of entering contests. I almost didn't enter, but I had several receipts worth more than RM Xxx each (we were, errr, stocking up on food and etc for our xmas party) and I thought what the hecklah! It took me less than a minute to put my name and number on the back of the receipts and drop them in a box! I'm so glad I didn't listen to my husband who said I was being damn kiasu! HAHAHAhahahah!!!! Should I take him to the Maldives???....hmmmmm.....! Ok, ok darling, you can come lah!Thank you muchly, BSC, for making my day!!!!!Happy New Year? Yes indeeeedy!

No comments: