Monday, July 23, 2007

48th post

Have a great year, people

I'm back from my extended Xmas holiday! How are you? I'm good, people. Needed a break. Well, Richard said it all really. I share his sentiments. He has been the best working partner a girl could ever have and I'll miss his wayward ways in the mornings. But alas, the only constant is Change, and if we're going to go all cliche about it: all good things must come to an end.I'll miss all of you guys, too! But I'm still around! Keep listening at 10am - 1pm every weekday morning and let's have fun!That said, being around at home in the mornings is something I've never experienced and I like it. A lot! Seeing my kids wake up smiling is just precious. As for my husband, he's a grumpy bollocks in the a.m., but hey, that's something new I've discovered about him as I've never been on real speaking terms with him in the mornings - as I'm never around! Joy. Hmmm. LOL!Here's wishing everyone, especially the loyal lot of you who've been listening to Richard and I from day 1, the very best for 2007! May this year be a blessing to us all.

No comments: