Monday, July 23, 2007

60th post

Lost, the musical

9-3-2007
Waaaaa!I never thought I'd have anything in common with Paris Hilton, but there you go. Lose your handphone (ie. get it stolen) and all hell breaks loose. Please, I had NO back up whatsoever (stupid huh), and if you know I had your number, please please please sms me your number again. I know it's a bit of a song and dance, but I've got to build up my phonebook from scratch! It's the same number lah, but new cheapo handphone (Daniel, if you're reading this, sorry I didn't take you up on your offer, but offer again lah!!! Schmatz!).

These people, if you're reading this, do it NOW! :-)
Rafina
Sharmina & all in TTDI
Gracie & Kennedy (Ken I was just about to call you, too!)
Laila & Shaja
John & TerryJemma & gang
Lynette
Sita
Kem & Ashley
Zubaidah
Fara
Farah
Nathalie (Anais' mum) - I was just about to organise a playdate!!!
Jenny (Maya's mum)
Marco - so I can keep tabs on you-know-who!
Nelson, from Tokio Marine - oi! My road tax and insurance due soon, woh!...

my brain a bit berkeceramuk (is that an actual word?) at the moment, so if I didn't list you, please just sms me anyway ok!?? This is not a time for pride and sulking! :-/
And to the jerk who made off with my handphone, those are picture of my kids, you a$#*ole. What goes around comes around - in the Power of Three! I will mojo-jojo you till your dying day!

No comments: