Sunday, July 22, 2007

45th post

fat bottomed girls

Funny the things we find ourselves thinking about when we're driving somewhere we aren't that thrilled to go to. In this case, the bootcamp HQ. Yesterday, as I was driving there, I asked myself a hypothetical question: If I could be ANYONE in the world, who would I want to be? Now, I thought...hmmmmm.....Daniel Craig's girlfriend? Melinda Gates? Oprah? (naaaa!) Queen Elizabeth 1 (she was so cool!)?!! I was having fun with this, and thought of a number of 'personalities' I could easily be and then, I REALLY thought about it and came up with the perfect ME. Gerard Depardieu.

Yes. I'd so LOVE to be Gerard Depardieu and I'll tell you why. He lives life on a large scale, and I'm not poking fun at the man's size. Far from it. He lives big, he's not pernickerty about food, diet and exercise (he has his own vineyard for God's sake and he's quite the gourmand!). He's an intelligent man with a incredible sense of humour and comedy, he's a talented actor and he's DAMN SEXY. I guess his sexiness comes from his love of life and the sensual pleasure he takes in living it. He is not bothered by his girth, and that self acceptingness is a quality I find truly hot. I don't for a second, think he ever wakes up in the morning thinking, "I'm having a fat day". I recently saw some, truth be told, god awful photos of him lounging in his birthday suit on a nudie beach somewhere in France but he looked so okay about it all hanging out and what. Man, he was with a woman 20 years younger (and she was skinny!) on top of that! Before you get funny ideas about moi, let me tell you, no, my tastes don't run with that of of the Big Guy. I'm essentially a gay man trapped in a woman's body. But I wish I had the self assurance, confidence and the so what? it tastes good! Carpe du fromage! frame of mind as that of Depardieu's. He don't give a sheeeet. I guess it's all in the mind. Unfortunately, this mind tends to care what people think when they look at the body!

So all that said, I went to KDT Academy, worked my butt off, came home and had a (small) bowl of soup and just fantasized about what it would be like to be Gerard Depardieu. Heavy in body, but light in spirit. *grin*

No comments: