Monday, July 23, 2007

47th post

my neck got bigger!

My bathroom scale conned me! Waaaaaaaaaaa! sob sob! In actual fact, my weight remained the same and my measurements, too, but my neck got bigger (!), indicating a loss of body fat percentage of 1%.Go figure.Apparently, there's a science behind it. The neck's the first part to indicate muscle development. We did our measurements yesterday and Vince explained it all. I was really bummed out, despite the body fat percentage loss. I thought maybe it'd be more. I was cheating myself with the food part of the bootcamp. OK, the secret's out. I regret that now, and realise I was only cheating myself. I resolve to do better this week.I'm really proud of Marina and Francine - they recorded the most fat percentage loss, and they've been good about the diet too, so they really deserve it! Good on ya!

No comments: