Sunday, July 22, 2007

8th post

Agensi Pekerjaan Shaz!

My friend Kat called me up in a frenzy last night."Shaz! How aaah?!! Do you have any maids I can hire? I had to send mine packing!"Aku ni taukay maid, ke?"What happened?!!""I came home unexpectedly at lunchtime and the maid was in my room, leaning against my bed, on the phone with her pants off! And my [2 year old] daughter was on the bed, playing.""Whaaaat!""Yaaah! Anyway, I'm freaking out now coz I need somebody immediately, bla bla blaaa..."See. Macam-macam ada, just like the ASTRO promo on tv. My poor friend Kat is quite pissed, because she was really happy with her maid all this while, since joining her household 6 months ago. She thought the sun rose and set with Marta! Just goes to show, doesn't it? While we complacently think all is well at home, other things are happening! And if you entrust your little ones to your maid, lagi best. Something to chew on.
Have a good weekend.

No comments: