Monday, July 23, 2007

46th post

thrilled to bits!

I know a minute ago I wanted to be Gerard Depardieu...but today I weighed myself and found I've dropped 2 kgs! How awesome is that!!!?I have to hand it to Vince and all our new friends at bootcamp who've been nothing but supportive and a barrel of laughs. Mind you, Vince is pretty scary, but he's meant to be that way (haha!) otherwise, we'd all just play the fool and not exercise. We all found ourselves belting out Christmas carols while doing one-handed pushups to distract from the IMMENSE pain of it all....kudos to Alan and Nigel who started the ball rolling! It was a great collaboration - didn't you just love my backup of Serena Williams-sized grunts?!!I admit yesterday I was feeling lazy but since I got off the bathroom scale, I'm stoked!BRING IT ON! WhoooooHOOOO!

No comments: