Sunday, July 22, 2007

27th post

distant memories...!

My leisurely mornings have now become a distant memory.....sigh...

On a PLUS note...I've lost some poundage! Milo's school principle accosted me in the driveway today when I picked him up and told me I looked slimmer!!! (Yay, me!) Well, she said my face was looking slimmer, but heck, I'm not complaining. Hips and thighs are usually the last to go on me! I'm doing the "eat sensibly, but in smaller portions (than I'm used to), every 3 hours"...so it's a low-cal snack in between main meals, but anything I put in my mouth is 3 hourly...so far, it's going good since I kinda know I'm not going to starve - the next meal is in 3 hours lah.

If you're interested, check out Jorge Cruise's 'The Three Hour Diet"...first saw him on Oprah and his eating philosophy resonated with nutritional information I actually believe in, so I thought I'd check out his book. The great thing about it is he actually has normal everyday people as his success story models! Very inspiring!There was one humongous chickimamma who lost like a million pounds over the course of a year - her before and after photos are on my fridge! A reminder to leave Milo's Petit Miam's alone!

No comments: