Sunday, July 22, 2007

39th post

happy monday

Hi there! Sorry I've not updated this blog for yonks....I've been away all week and my modem at home has been FRIED....but never fear! I'm HERE! I'm here!The hubby and Milo have been sick as a pair of parrots all week, so I've been nurse-maiding on my so-called "holiday". Hmmm. Fun. I've caught the contagion and have been trying to shake this cough off for a week now. But despite the illnesses, Daniel and I managed to get some Gold Class action and saw blonde Bond on Saturday night.Wow.That Daniel Craig. Wasn't I right about him? Enough said. (I won't go on about him here coz Daniel [Kraehenbuehl] reads this and I don't want to be in the dog house!). Ooo-err...The busking thingamij at Bangsar Village happened on Saturday and was a lot of fun. The collection of non perishable items for Agathians Boys' Home in PJ was really good and the boys are very happy with your donations of rice, biscuits, cooking oil, soap powder, milo, cookies, etc. But there was ONE of you (and you know who you are) who had the cheek to give us a bag containing one free tee shirt (no doubt a freebie), a pair of old shorts and a used pair of slippers. WHY???????God, was I annoyed. Just because you're giving to charity, pleaselah don't dump your garbage. Think of the poor boys on the recieving end. If you were one of them, would you jump for joy at this? No doubt you think that anything is better than nothing, but come on lah. You can do better than that, surely?I want to thank everyone who gave generously and showed up to support the GIRLS for the Battle of the Sexes busking challenge....There was a big bag of stationery - paper, pens, crayons, exercise books, etc. Whoever gave us that for the Agathians....God bless you.Take care!20-11-2006

No comments: