Monday, July 23, 2007

64th post

the best and the worst

Despite my crazyass schedule, I amaze myself that I can find the time to read not one, but two books a week!Yay me!!! (smirk)Anyway, sometimes I lock myself in the loo to hide from my kids so I can sneak a paragraph or two...

The best book I read this week was/is (I'm still rereading it, it's THAT good) The Secret by Rhonda Byrne and the WORST book was Happy Housewives by Darla Shine.Uwekkk...Happy Housewives made me really sick. I googled it afterwards and saw what other women thought of it, and I wasn't wrong. Too bad I didn't google it before I spent about RM68 for it. Yikes....Now the RM 61.90 I spent on Rhonda Byrne's book was money well spent. I mean, if you've read Norman Vincent Peale's "The Power of Positive Thinking" (I read that 10 years ago), Neale Donald Walsh's "Conversations with God "-books 1, 2 and 3 (ditto), it won't be anything new to you, but if you've become disconnected with the Universe, it's a nice little refresher. My weekend recommended reading. Enjoy!

No comments: