Monday, September 24, 2007

The non-adventures of a Malaysian tai tai

Taitai. As if. I find I'm driving around MORE now that I'm not rushing off to work!

Just got back from a short little holiday and am getting settled into what my SAHM (Richard, that's "stay at home mums"!) actually get up to when they're not getting their eyebrows embroidered (which, incidently, I have just got done! *snigger* YeeeoooOuch!) and their hair washed (ditto): it's ferrying their offspring hither and nither, burning up fossil fuel and trying to get some semblance of a weekly meal plan together that's not mindbogglingly boring and uninspired.

I want to get together for coffee mornings with my pals, but...they're all working. And it's bulan puasa, so scratch that.

My SAHM friends just want to talk about their kids, which is ok, I guess, but aiyoh, there's more to life, nooo???

I just spent close to RM 200 on books this morning at MPH. I guess this bonbon eating taitai is going to be occupied. At least till next Friday!

[I know you all want to be me! Muaahahahaaaaa!]

9 comments:

Banshee Creative said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Banshee Creative said...

oops. that was a blur moment.

Haha, tai tai dom has its moments.. if only we had them.

haha reg: SAHM. Girl, u know the convos will be predom about the kids.. there's always so much to rant about ;)

oliviasy said...

yes there's more to talk about other than kids kids and kids over a cuppa ;) things like the weather, shopping, yoga, gym, the hot guy next door checking you out... etc etc *lari kuat-kuat*

Shazmin said...

hi lia! RANT is Right, girlfren....
Hi oliviasy! you nak lari ke mana!??

ginseng4desoul said...

Geee....when la I can become the male version of a tai tai???

moms tales said...

Oh my gawd!! you gave me a fright!!! LOL...anywaysss, welcome back to the blogging world..

Anonymous said...

Hoi! Too free ah, hah? Lol!
Look busy can or not? Ha,ha,ha...(Like that lah, in the studio also)

Banshee Creative said...

:) let's rant together!

Pinky said...

wah - 3 posts in a day! Must be damn free being an SAHM. *lol*