Friday, September 14, 2007

Come dance with me????

Ok, this is truly bizarre. Just the other day I was watching E tv and they did this special on celebrity contestants on that American reality dance show called "Dancing with the Stars". I remember actually sitting there thinking: "Waaaah...how cool is that??!" and the next day...I get a call from *** asking me if I wanted to take part in the Malaysian version of this show!

?????!!!!!

OMG. Well, once the gooseflesh settled, it was really tempting, especially seeing as hecklah, as if I have other pressing things I should be doing in the next three months! Actually I do, but this would've been a great reason to procrastinate and have a load of fun. The committment would be pretty heavy though, there's 5 hours dance training 3 time a week, a full day of recordings and the live vote-in show on sunday night. That's for 8 weeks, if one doesn't get voted off in a hurry lah! Anyway, still pondering it - I don't know lah.

The thought that perhaps the producers may want a 'comic element' (ie. me) did cross my mind, but that said, if I do enter, maybe I might get sympathy votes instead (you all vote yaaah!)- or what Howard Stern fans did to get Sanjaya all the way to the semi finals, just to screw with Simon Cowell! God, that was hillarious.

Anyway, have not made up my mind....what you think aaah?

2 comments:

oliviasy said...

any type of dance ka? or a mixture? i'll vote for u, shaz! ahaks!

Shazmin said...

I think it's a mix (haha, pardon the pun) of different dance styles...But, I've oredi decided against it lah. My hubby cannot commit to the very tight schedule...he was to be my dance partner!