Tuesday, December 4, 2007

quickie!

I'm posting this in a jiffy as I've got to run the kids to school and do a million other things today. I took an emergency day off BECAUSE TNB LEFT ME IN THE LURCH LAST NIGHT AND ALL OUR FOOD IN THE REFRIGERATOR WENT BAD COZ THERE WAS NO POWER FOR 9 FRICKIN' HOURS!!! And my husband's away so there's no way I can leave the kids at home alone with the new maid and NO FOOD.

I can't BEGIN to describe how pissed off I am at TNB. They will hear about this soon on the radio, I promise you.

TNB, you suck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

shaz, sounds like a crazy day..hahaha, takde air pun can live, boleh takung air kan, but no api, it's hell.. time to go shopping :)

Zahirah said...

Hi Shaz! That's terrible. Mesti you geram gila. I can sense that from your tone.... Chill baby, sometimes shit happens. Regards to your family.